Florida vs. Wake Forest Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:43 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Monday's contest features the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (17-16) and the Florida Gators (17-14) matching up at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum (on March 20) at 6:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 67-61 victory for Wake Forest.
The Gators are coming off of a 66-63 win against Wofford in their most recent game on Thursday.
Florida vs. Wake Forest Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Florida vs. Wake Forest Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wake Forest 67, Florida 61
Florida Schedule Analysis
- The Gators notched their best win of the season on February 23 by claiming an 81-77 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide, a top 50 team in our computer rankings.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Gators are 2-9 (.182%) -- tied for the 50th-most victories, but also tied for the 38th-most losses.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Florida is 4-4 (.500%) -- tied for the 46th-most victories.
Florida 2022-23 Best Wins
- 81-77 at home over Alabama (No. 42) on February 23
- 76-73 on the road over Miami (FL) (No. 51) on December 11
- 61-52 over Green Bay (No. 60) on November 24
- 61-52 on the road over Missouri (No. 64) on February 26
- 77-73 over Houston (No. 73) on November 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Florida Performance Insights
- The Gators put up 69 points per game (103rd in college basketball) while allowing 68.7 per contest (287th in college basketball). They have a +8 scoring differential.
- In conference play, Florida is putting up fewer points (63.9 per game) than it is overall (69) in 2022-23.
- The Gators are putting up more points at home (74.3 per game) than away (61.5).
- In 2022-23 Florida is conceding 9.1 fewer points per game at home (64.4) than away (73.5).
- In their past 10 games, the Gators are putting up 61.4 points per contest, compared to their season average of 69.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.