Miami (FL) vs. Indiana Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT
Monday's game at Assembly Hall has the Indiana Hoosiers (28-3) matching up with the Miami Hurricanes (20-12) at 8:00 PM ET (on March 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 78-61 victory as our model heavily favors Indiana.
The Hurricanes' most recent contest on Saturday ended in a 62-61 victory over Oklahoma State.
Miami (FL) vs. Indiana Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Miami (FL) vs. Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 78, Miami (FL) 61
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- The Hurricanes took down the No. 4-ranked Virginia Tech Hokies, 77-66, on January 8, which goes down as their best victory of the season.
- The Hurricanes have tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (five), but also have tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 1 losses (nine).
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Miami (FL) is 4-2 (.667%) -- tied for the 46th-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams (based on the RPI), the Hoosiers are 6-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 68th-most victories.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 29) on February 9
- 62-61 over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on March 18
- 59-54 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes' +215 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.7 points per game) is a result of putting up 70.5 points per game (76th in college basketball) while allowing 63.8 per contest (164th in college basketball).
- In ACC games, Miami (FL) has averaged 3.2 fewer points (67.3) than overall (70.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Hurricanes average 74.8 points per game. Away, they score 65.5.
- In 2022-23 Miami (FL) is conceding 7.8 fewer points per game at home (60.6) than on the road (68.4).
- While the Hurricanes are putting up 70.5 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their last 10 games, tallying 64.7 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.