Miami (FL) vs. Villanova Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 24, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Friday's contest between the Villanova Wildcats (30-6) and the Miami Hurricanes (21-12) at Bon Secours Wellness Arena has a projected final score of 70-61 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Villanova squad taking home the win. Game time is at 2:30 PM ET on March 24.
The Hurricanes took care of business in their last outing 70-68 against Indiana on Monday.
Miami (FL) vs. Villanova Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Miami (FL) vs. Villanova Score Prediction
- Prediction: Villanova 70, Miami (FL) 61
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- The Hurricanes defeated the No. 2 Indiana Hoosiers in a 70-68 win on March 20, which was their signature win of the season.
- The Hurricanes have tied for the 23rd-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (six), but also have tied for the 50th-most Quadrant 1 losses (eight).
- Miami (FL) has tied for the 36th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (five).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (according to the RPI), the Wildcats are 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 30th-most victories.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 70-68 on the road over Indiana (No. 2/AP Poll) on March 20
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 28) on February 9
- 62-61 over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on March 18
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes outscore opponents by 6.6 points per game (posting 70.5 points per game, 76th in college basketball, and allowing 63.9 per contest, 171st in college basketball) and have a +217 scoring differential.
- Miami (FL) scores fewer points in conference play (67.3 per game) than overall (70.5).
- At home, the Hurricanes average 74.8 points per game. Away, they score 65.9.
- Miami (FL) concedes 60.6 points per game at home, and 68.3 away.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hurricanes are posting 65.3 points per contest, 5.2 fewer points than their season average (70.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.