Florida Atlantic vs. Kansas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
The No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (26-9) and No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (34-3) will face off for a spot in the NCAA Tournament Final Four on Saturday at Madison Square Garden, starting at 6:09 PM.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic matchup.
Florida Atlantic vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 6:09 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Florida Atlantic vs. Kansas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas State Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas State (-1.5)||143.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas State (-2)||144||-135||+115||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kansas State (-2)||143.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Florida Atlantic vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 23-10-1 ATS this year.
- The Owls have covered the spread four times this year (4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Kansas State has put together a 23-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- Wildcats games have hit the over 19 out of 35 times this season.
Florida Atlantic Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1300
- Florida Atlantic's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 7.1%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.