Jalen Suggs Player Prop Bets: Magic vs. Wizards - March 31
The Orlando Magic, with Jalen Suggs, face the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Friday.
Below we will break down Suggs' stats and trends, helping you make good picks on prop bets.
Jalen Suggs Prop Bets vs. the Wizards
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jalen Suggs' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jalen Suggs Insights vs. the Wizards
- This season, Jalen Suggs has made 3.5 field goals per game, which adds up to 5.3% of his team's total makes.
- He's knocked down 1.1 threes per game, or 6.7% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Suggs' opponents, the Wizards, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 101.1 possessions per game, while his Magic rank 17th in possessions per game with 102.3.
- Giving up 113.8 points per contest, the Wizards are the 16th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
- On the boards, the Wizards are 11th in the NBA, conceding 42.6 rebounds per game.
- Conceding 24.5 assists per game, the Wizards are the seventh-ranked squad in the league.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Wizards are seventh in the NBA, conceding 11.9 makes per game.
Jalen Suggs vs. the Wizards
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Suggs or any of his Magic teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.