Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Final Four
Saturday's game that pits the San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) against the Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) at NRG Stadium has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 70-68 in favor of San Diego State. Tipoff is at 6:09 PM ET on April 1.
Based on our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus San Diego State. The over/under is listed at 130.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Line: San Diego State -2.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Diego State -150, Florida Atlantic +125
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Diego State 70, Florida Atlantic 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (+2.5)
- Pick OU:
San Diego State is 19-15-0 against the spread, while Florida Atlantic's ATS record this season is 22-11-0. The Aztecs are 13-21-0 and the Owls are 18-15-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams score an average of 149.5 points per game, 19 more points than this matchup's total. In the past 10 games, San Diego State has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall. Florida Atlantic has gone 8-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- The Owls are outscoring opponents by 12.9 points per game, with a +489 scoring differential overall. They put up 78 points per game (36th in college basketball) and allow 65.1 per outing (42nd in college basketball).
- Florida Atlantic pulls down 36.1 rebounds per game (12th in college basketball) while allowing 29.9 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 6.2 boards per game.
- Florida Atlantic makes 9.6 three-pointers per game (14th in college basketball) while shooting 36.5% from deep (55th in college basketball). It is making three more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.6 per game at 31.8%.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Owls commit 11.4 per game (132nd in college basketball) and force 11.9 (174th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.