Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (100-56) have the best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +275 as of September 26.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+275||1st||(+275, bet $100 to win $275)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place, 13.0 games in front of the Phillies, in the NL East.
|4||New York Mets||29|
Braves Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.5 K/9, the first-best in the majors.
- Atlanta has the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.13).
- The Braves have a 65-18 record this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Atlanta has gone 39-6 in its 45 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Braves are 55-24 in the 79 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Atlanta has gone 62-11 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Braves Next Game Information
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Sean Murphy||+15000||-||-||.258/.369/.490 21 HR 68 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+15000||-||-||.283/.346/.520 37 HR 98 RBI|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.289/.327/.472 18 HR 54 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+20000||-||-||.273/.328/.504 32 HR 104 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+25000||+6600||-||19-5 3.86 ERA 13.6 K/9|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.270/.343/.536 36 HR 91 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.227/.288/.408 11 HR 39 RBI|
|Charlie Morton||-||+20000||-||14-12 3.64 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+10000||-||8-1 2.55 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-3 7.22 ERA 9.4 K/9|
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .336/.415/.595 this season with 40 home runs, 101 RBI, and a 10.9% walk rate. He has also added 68 stolen bases.
- This season, Matt Olson has been one of the team's best producers, delivering a .281/.388/.606 slash line with 27 doubles, 53 home runs, 102 walks and 133 RBI.
- At the plate, Ozzie Albies has produced a .832 OPS, hitting .273/.328/.504 with 28 doubles, 32 home runs, 42 walks and 133 RBI. He has also stolen 13 bases.
- Austin Riley owns a .867 OPS so far this year, as he has hit .283/.346/.520 with 30 doubles, 37 home runs, 56 walks and 133 RBI. He has also pilfered three bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.