Braves vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 1:41 PM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 6:42 PM EDT
Saturday's contest at Truist Park has the Atlanta Braves (28-16) going head to head against the Seattle Mariners (21-23) at 7:15 PM ET on May 20. Our computer prediction projects a 6-3 win for the Braves, who are favored by our model.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Jesse Chavez to the mound, while Logan Gilbert (1-2) will get the nod for the Mariners.
Braves vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Braves 6, Mariners 3.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Braves Performance Insights
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Braves have a record of 5-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
- The Braves have won 24, or 66.7%, of the 36 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Atlanta has entered 30 games this season favored by -130 or more and is 23-7 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 56.5% chance to win.
- Atlanta is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 234 total runs this season.
- The Braves' 3.54 team ERA ranks fourth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||@ Blue Jays||L 6-5||Collin McHugh vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 15||@ Rangers||W 12-0||Charlie Morton vs Cody Bradford|
|May 16||@ Rangers||L 7-4||Jared Shuster vs Dane Dunning|
|May 17||@ Rangers||W 6-5||Spencer Strider vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|May 19||Mariners||W 6-2||Bryce Elder vs Bryce Miller|
|May 20||Mariners||-||Jesse Chávez vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 21||Mariners||-||Jared Shuster vs George Kirby|
|May 22||Dodgers||-||Charlie Morton vs Dustin May|
|May 23||Dodgers||-||Spencer Strider vs Julio Urías|
|May 24||Dodgers||-||Bryce Elder vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 25||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Aaron Nola|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.