Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
Marcos Giron is in the French Open round of 32 versus Nicolas Jarry. Giron is +25000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
In the round of 32 on Saturday, June 3 (at 5:00 AM ET), Giron will meet Jarry, after getting past Jiri Lehecka 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 in the previous round.
Giron is currently listed at +240 to win his next matchup against Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 64 on Thursday, Giron beat No. 41-ranked Lehecka, 6-2, 6-3, 6-2.
- In 27 tournaments over the past year, Giron is yet to win a title, and his overall record is 27-27.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Giron has gone 5-5.
- Through 54 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Giron has played 24.7 games per match. He won 50.3% of them.
- On clay, Giron has played 10 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 22.2 games per match while winning 53.2% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Giron has been victorious in 20.9% of his return games and 78.1% of his service games.
- Giron has claimed 78.4% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 27.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.