Lakers vs. Nuggets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Western Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 2:54 PM EDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 8:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Lakers are 3.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nuggets lead the series 3-0.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Lakers vs. Nuggets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 115 - Lakers 114
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Nuggets
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (+ 3.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Lakers (40-39-3 ATS) have covered the spread 48.8% of the time, 4.9% less often than the Nuggets (44-36-2) this year.
- Los Angeles (13-10-1) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 3.5 points or more this season (54.2%) than Denver (9-4) does as a 3.5+-point underdog (69.2%).
- When it comes to going over the total in 2022-23, Denver and its opponents aren't as successful (45.1% of the time) as Los Angeles and its opponents (52.4%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Lakers are 20-11, while the Nuggets are 10-11 as moneyline underdogs.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Lakers Performance Insights
- With 117.2 points per game on offense, Los Angeles is sixth in the NBA. On defense, it gives up 116.6 points per contest, which ranks 20th in the league.
- The Lakers rank 15th in the NBA with 25.3 dimes per contest.
- The Lakers are 24th in the NBA with 10.8 treys per game so far this season. Meanwhile, they rank 24th with a 34.6% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Los Angeles has taken 64.9% two-pointers and 35.1% from beyond the arc this season. Of the team's buckets, 74.8% are two-pointers and 25.2% are threes.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Denver is 12th in the league on offense (115.8 points scored per game) and eighth defensively (112.5 points allowed).
- The Nuggets are second-best in the league in assists (28.9 per game) in 2022-23.
- Beyond the arc, the Nuggets are 18th in the league in 3-pointers made per game (11.8). They are fourth-best in 3-point percentage at 37.9%.
- Denver attempts 63.9% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 36.1% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 72.9% of Denver's baskets are 2-pointers, and 27.1% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.