Hawks Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Atlanta Hawks (37-38) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +20000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Tuesday, March 28 at home against the Cleveland Cavaliers, beginning at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Hawks NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Hawks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hawks Standings Information
At present, the Hawks are No. 8 in the Eastern Conference (3.0 games behind the No. 6 Nets), and would be part of the play-in tournament.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Hawks Team Stats
- The Hawks have gone 36-38 on the season so far.
- This year, the Hawks have a 20-16 record at home and a 16-22 record on the road.
- The Hawks have a 25-17 record in games they were listed as favorites, and an 11-21 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Hawks are 8-7 in one-possession games and 11-14 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Hawks have posted a 6-4 record. They are 19-13 when favored by more than three points.
- The Hawks are 8-11 this season when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer, and 3-10 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Hawks' Top Players
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists per game, scoring 26.6 points and distributing 10.0 assists.
- Atlanta's best rebounder is Clint Capela, who averages 11.2 boards per game in addition to his 12.1 PPG average.
- Young leads the Hawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Dejounte Murray and Onyeka Okongwu lead Atlanta on the defensive end, with Murray leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Okongwu in blocks, averaging 1.3 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.