Matt Olson Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Diamondbacks - June 2
The Atlanta Braves, including Matt Olson (.273 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 84 points below season-long percentage), take on starter Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, Friday at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-4) against the Athletics.
Matt Olson Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Merrill Kelly
- TV Channel: BSAZ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +260)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Olson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Matt Olson At The Plate
- Olson has 10 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .233.
- He ranks 129th in batting average, 40th in on base percentage, and 12th in slugging among the qualified hitters in MLB.
- Olson has picked up a hit in 60.7% of his 56 games this year, with more than one hit in 21.4% of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 15 games this season (26.8%), leaving the park in 6.7% of his plate appearances.
- Olson has had an RBI in 25 games this year (44.6%), including 11 multi-RBI outings (19.6%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 33 of 56 games this year, and more than once 11 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Matt Olson Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (58.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (63.0%)|
|6 (20.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (22.2%)|
|16 (55.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (63.0%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (25.9%)|
|14 (48.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (40.7%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Diamondbacks have the 18th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.34).
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to surrender 64 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 15th in baseball).
- Kelly (6-3) takes the mound for the Diamondbacks in his 12th start of the season. He's put together a 3.11 ERA in 63 2/3 innings pitched, with 69 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the righty went 6 1/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- The 34-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.11), 18th in WHIP (1.068), and 21st in K/9 (9.8) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.