Dream vs. Wings WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 Injury Report, Betting Odds - September 15
The injury report for the Atlanta Dream (19-21) heading into their NBA playoffs first round game 1 against the Dallas Wings (22-18) currently has two players. The playoff matchup begins at 9:30 PM ET on Friday, September 15 from College Park Center.
The Wings will seek another victory over the Dream after a 94-77 win in their matchup on Sunday.
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
Dallas Wings Injury Report Today
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee||-||-||-|
Dream vs. Wings Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Dream Player Leaders
- Cheyenne Parker is averaging a team-leading 6.7 rebounds per contest. And she is producing 15.0 points and 1.8 assists, making 48.3% of her shots from the field.
- Allisha Gray gives the Dream 17.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game. She also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Dream receive 4.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Monique Billings.
Dream vs. Wings Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.