How to Watch the Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Clemson Tigers (1-1) host the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) at Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Clemson has been making things happen on both sides of the ball this season, ranking seventh-best in total offense (550.5 yards per game) and eighth-best in total defense (223.5 yards allowed per game). With 26 points per game on offense, Florida Atlantic ranks 89th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 49th, surrendering 18.5 points per contest.
We will go deep into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ACC Network.
Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- TCU vs Houston
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Key Statistics
|339 (105th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||550.5 (21st)|
|357.5 (66th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.5 (6th)|
|109 (107th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||243.5 (8th)|
|230 (72nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||307 (22nd)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|4 (32nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (48th)|
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Casey Thompson leads Florida Atlantic with 460 yards on 43-of-67 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Larry McCammon III has rushed 20 times for a team-high 148 yards (74 per game) with one touchdown. He also leads the team through the air, as his seven receptions this season are good for 75 yards.
- Zuberi Mobley has run for 52 yards across 16 carries.
- LaJohntay Wester's 156 receiving yards (78 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 18 catches on 21 targets with one touchdown.
- Tony Johnson has collected 119 receiving yards (59.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns on eight receptions.
Clemson Stats Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has 524 passing yards for Clemson, completing 68.8% of his passes and tossing five touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 28 rushing yards (14 ypg) on 17 carries.
- Will Shipley has racked up 187 yards on 26 carries. He's also caught nine passes for 51 yards (25.5 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Phil Mafah has collected 124 yards on 20 carries, scoring two times.
- Beaux Collins has hauled in 12 receptions for 187 yards (93.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Antonio Williams has hauled in 12 passes while averaging 60 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Troy Stellato's five catches have turned into 51 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Clemson or Florida Atlantic gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.