Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) will look to upset the Clemson Tigers (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 24.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 51.5 points.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Clemson vs. Florida Atlantic matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Clemson Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Clemson (-24.5)||51.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Clemson (-25.5)||51.5||-3000||+1200||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is winless against the spread this year (0-1-0).
- Clemson has put together a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.