Florida International vs. UConn: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Florida International Panthers (2-1) are 7-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the UConn Huskies (0-2). The point total for the outing is set at 42.5.
UConn ranks 10th-worst in scoring offense (14 points per game), but has played slightly better on defense, ranking 100th with 29.5 points allowed per game. In terms of points scored Florida International ranks 94th in the FBS (25.7 points per game), and it is 72nd on defense (24.3 points allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Florida International vs. UConn Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: East Hartford, Connecticut
- Venue: Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Florida International vs. UConn? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 CUSA Betting Trends
Florida International Betting Records & Stats
Florida International Stats Leaders
- To go along with his 1,962 passing yards and 58.4% completion percentage last season, Grayson James tallied 11 touchdowns against 11 interceptions.
- James made a difference with his legs, too, scrambling for 223 yards and three TDs.
- Lexington Joseph put up 536 rushing yards (4.9 yards per carry) and five TDs.
- Joseph had 29 catches (2.4 per game) for 169 yards (14.1 per game) and two TDs.
- Last season Tyrese Chambers grabbed 51 balls on 83 targets for 544 yards and four touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell received 46 targets last year and turned them into 24 catches (two per game) for 352 yards and four TDs.
- Demetrius Hill was on the field for 12 games, amassing one sack to go with three TFL, 65 tackles, and one interception.
- With 60 tackles, six TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 12 games, Gaethan Bernadel was an important contributor on defense last year.
- Donovan Manuel played in 12 games and collected 56 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
- The contributions of Shaun Peterson Jr., who played in 12 games, included six sacks to go with five TFL and 21 tackles.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.