Jaguars vs. Texans Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
At TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 24, the Jacksonville Jaguars meet the Houston Texans, kicking off at 1:00 PM ET. The Jaguars should win, according to our computer model -- continue scrolling to find more tips regarding the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
The Jaguars ranked 10th in total offense (357.4 yards per game) and 24th in total defense (353.3 yards allowed per game) last year. With 283.5 yards of total offense per game (second-worst) and 379.5 yards allowed per game on defense (third-worst), the Texans played poorly on both sides of the ball last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jaguars vs. Texans Predictions and Picks
|Jaguars (-7.5)||Under (43.5)||Jaguars 26, Texans 14|
Place your bets on the Jaguars-Texans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jaguars Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Jaguars' implied win probability is 78.9%.
- Jacksonville compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Jacksonville and its opponent combined to go over the point total in eight of 17 contests last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 43.5 points, 0.5 fewer than the average total in last season's Jaguars contests.
Texans Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Texans have a 25.0% chance to win.
- Houston won eight games against the spread last year, failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Texans were 4-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Houston and its opponent combined to go over the point total seven out of 17 times last year.
- Texans games averaged 43.2 total points last season, 0.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jaguars vs. Texans 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.