Jaguars vs. Texans Injury Report — Week 3
Going into their game against the Houston Texans (0-2), the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) will be monitoring six players on the injury report. The game starts at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 24 at TIAA Bank Field.
The Jaguars played the Kansas City Chiefs in their most recent outing, losing 17-9.
The Texans are coming off of a loss to the Indianapolis Colts by the score of 31-20.
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
|Brandon Scherff||OL||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Houston Texans Injury Report Today
|George Fant||OT||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jimmie Ward||S||Hip||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Eric Murray||S||Concussion||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jonathan Greenard||DE||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Robert Woods||WR||Nir - rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Nathaniel Dell||WR||Thigh||Limited Participation In Practice|
|C.J. Stroud||QB||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Bears vs Chiefs
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Cowboys vs Cardinals
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
- Click here for Saints vs Packers
Jaguars vs. Texans Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Jaguars or the Texans with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jaguars Season Insights (2022)
- The Jaguars averaged 357.4 yards per game on offense last season (10th in NFL), and they ranked 24th on the other side of the ball with 353.3 yards allowed per game.
- On offense, Jacksonville ranked 10th in the NFL with 23.8 points per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 12th in points allowed (353.3 points allowed per contest).
- With 238.5 passing yards allowed per game on defense last season, which ranked fifth-worst in the NFL, the Jaguars had to lean on their 10th-ranked passing offense (232.9 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- Jacksonville ranked 14th in run offense (124.5 rushing yards per game) and 12th in run defense (114.8 rushing yards allowed per game) last year.
- With 27 forced turnovers (fourth in NFL) against 22 turnovers committed (14th in NFL), the Jaguars (+5) had the seventh-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season.
Jaguars vs. Texans Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Jaguars (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Jaguars (-375), Texans (+300)
- Total: 43.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Jaguars-Texans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.