Travis Etienne Week 3 Preview vs. the Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Travis Etienne will be up against the Houston Texans and their 21st-ranked run defense in Week 3, with kickoff at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Etienne has carried the rock 30 times for a team-high 117 yards, good for 58.5 ypg. He has scored one TD on the ground. In addition, Etienne has recorded 29 receiving yards (14.5 ypg) on seven catches.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Etienne and the Jaguars with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Etienne vs. the Texans
- Etienne vs the Texans (since 2021): 2 GP / 89.5 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Texans have not allowed 100 or more yards to an opposing rusher in the 2023 season.
- Four opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Houston this year.
- Two opposing rushers have scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Texans this season.
- The Texans allow 118 rushing yards per game, the NFL's 21st-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Texans' defense is ranked 31st in the league with six rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Jaguars Player Previews
Travis Etienne Rushing Props vs. the Texans
- Rushing Yards: 68.5 (-133)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Etienne with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Etienne Rushing Insights
- Etienne has hit the over on his rushing yards total once in two opportunities this season.
- The Jaguars, who are 22nd in NFL play in points scored, have passed 58.3% of the time while running 41.7%.
- He has carried the ball in 30 of his team's 53 total rushing attempts this season (56.6%).
- Etienne has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has one touchdown this season (25.0% of his team's four offensive TDs).
- He has two red zone rushing carries (22.2% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Travis Etienne Receiving Props vs the Texans
- Receiving Yards: 16.5 (-115)
Etienne Receiving Insights
- In one of two games this season (50.0%), Etienne has eclipsed his receiving yards prop bet.
- Etienne has 10.8% of his team's target share (eight targets on 74 passing attempts).
- He has been targeted eight times, averaging 3.6 yards per target (139th in NFL).
- Etienne, in two games this year, has zero TD receptions.
Etienne's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Chiefs||9/17/2023||Week 2||12 ATT / 40 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||9/10/2023||Week 1||18 ATT / 77 YDS / 1 TD||5 TAR / 5 REC / 27 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.