Trevor Lawrence Week 3 Preview vs. the Texans
Trevor Lawrence will be facing the 10th-best passing defense in the league when his Jacksonville Jaguars meet the Houston Texans in Week 3, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
So far this season, Lawrence has thrown for 457 yards (228.5 per game) for Jacksonville, recording two touchdown passes with one pick. Lawrence has also chipped in in the ground game with 47 rushing yards (23.5 per game) on 12 attempts.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Lawrence and the Jaguars with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Lawrence vs. the Texans
- Lawrence vs the Texans (since 2021): 4 GP / 245 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Houston has not allowed an opposing quarterback to register 300 or more passing yards in aan outing this year.
- The Texans have allowed one or more passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
- Houston has not allowed an opposing quarterback to throw for more than one touchdown in a matchup in 2023.
- Lawrence will face the NFL's 10th-ranked pass defense this week. The Texans allow 191 passing yards per contest.
- The Texans' defense ranks first in the NFL with one passing TD allowed so far this year.
Jaguars Player Previews
Trevor Lawrence Passing Props vs. the Texans
- Passing Yards: 245.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-128)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Lawrence with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lawrence Passing Insights
- Lawrence has failed to hit the over on his passing yards prop total this season (in two opportunities).
- The Jaguars have passed 58.3% of the time and run 41.7% this season. They rank 22nd in the NFL in scoring.
- Lawrence's 6.3 yards per attempt rank 24th in the league.
- Once in two games this season, Lawrence completed a touchdown pass -- and he had more than one in that game.
- He has 50.0% of his team's four offensive touchdowns this season (two).
- Lawrence has passed 11 times out of his 73 total attempts while in the red zone (55.0% of his team's red zone plays).
Trevor Lawrence Rushing Props vs the Texans
- Rushing Yards: 14.5 (-120)
Lawrence Rushing Insights
- In two games this year, Lawrence has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
- He has three red zone rushing carries (33.3% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Lawrence's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Chiefs||9/17/2023||Week 2||22-for-41 / 216 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 26 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||9/10/2023||Week 1||24-for-32 / 241 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||7 ATT / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.