Padres vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 25
The San Diego Padres (77-79) visit the San Francisco Giants (77-79) in NL West play, at 9:45 PM ET on Monday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Padres will send Blake Snell (14-9) to the mound, while Logan Webb (10-13) will take the ball for the Giants.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Padres vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Snell - SD (14-9, 2.38 ERA) vs Webb - SF (10-13, 3.48 ERA)
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Blake Snell
- Snell (14-9) will take to the mound for the Padres and make his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he did not allow a hit in seven scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 31 games this season with a 2.38 ERA and 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .181.
- He's looking to extend his eight-game quality start streak.
- Snell will look to finish five or more innings for the 23rd start in a row.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of appearances with no earned runs to three.
Blake Snell vs. Giants
- The Giants are batting .238 this season, 26th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .388 (25th in the league) with 169 home runs.
- The left-hander has faced the Giants two times this season, allowing them to go 6-for-42 in 12 innings.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Webb
- Webb makes the start for the Giants, his 33rd of the season. He is 10-13 with a 3.48 ERA and 187 strikeouts in 207 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he went six innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing nine hits.
- During 32 games this season, the 26-year-old has a 3.48 ERA and 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .248 to his opponents.
- Webb is trying to record his sixth straight quality start in this game.
- Webb will try to pitch five or more innings for his 12th straight appearance. He's averaging 6.5 frames per outing.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
- The 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (3.48), ninth in WHIP (1.082), and 30th in K/9 (8.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.