Braves vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
When the Atlanta Braves (100-56) take on the Chicago Cubs (82-74) at Truist Park on Tuesday, September 26 at 7:20 PM ET, Austin Riley will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Cubs are listed as +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Braves (-145). A 9.5-run total has been listed for this contest.
Braves vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Bryce Elder - ATL (12-4, 3.63 ERA) vs Justin Steele - CHC (16-5, 3.32 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to wager on the Braves and Cubs game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-145), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Braves win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.90 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 92, or 65.2%, of the 141 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Braves have a 78-34 record (winning 69.6% of their games).
- Atlanta has a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves have a 4-5 record from the nine games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total eight times.
- The Cubs have come away with 27 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Cubs have a win-loss record of 14-10 when favored by +120 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Cubs are not favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+275||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.