Marcell Ozuna vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
Marcell Ozuna -- hitting .282 with four doubles, two home runs, four walks and nine RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Chicago Cubs, with Justin Steele on the mound, on September 26 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Nationals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Marcell Ozuna Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Justin Steele
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +350)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcell Ozuna? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Marcell Ozuna At The Plate
- Ozuna is hitting .270 with 27 doubles, 36 home runs and 55 walks.
- He ranks 48th in batting average, 47th in on base percentage, and eighth in slugging among the qualified hitters in MLB action.
- Ozuna has reached base via a hit in 97 games this season (of 138 played), and had multiple hits in 32 of those games.
- Looking at the 138 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 33 of them (23.9%), and in 6.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Ozuna has picked up an RBI in 53 games this year (38.4%), with more than one RBI in 25 of those contests (18.1%).
- In 44.9% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had 12 games with multiple runs (8.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Marcell Ozuna Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a 4.14 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (171 total, 1.1 per game).
- Steele (16-5) takes the mound for the Cubs in his 30th start of the season. He has a 3.32 ERA in 168 2/3 innings pitched, with 170 strikeouts.
- The left-hander's most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he tossed three innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 28-year-old ranks ninth in ERA (3.32), 19th in WHIP (1.179), and 23rd in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.