How to Watch the Notre Dame vs. Duke Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 11 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-1) go on the road to match up against the No. 17 Duke Blue Devils (4-0) at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium on Saturday, September 30, 2023.
Notre Dame has been making things happen on both sides of the ball this year, ranking 20th-best in total offense (477.2 yards per game) and seventh-best in total defense (260.6 yards allowed per game). Duke ranks 49th in the FBS with 424.5 total yards per contest, but it has been carried by its defense, which ranks 15th-best by allowing just 276.3 total yards per contest.
Below in this article, we will provide all the info you need to know about how to see this game on ABC.
Notre Dame vs. Duke Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Baylor vs UCF
- USC vs Colorado
- Kansas vs Texas
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Florida vs Kentucky
- West Virginia vs TCU
- UAB vs Tulane
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Louisville vs NC State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
Notre Dame vs. Duke Key Statistics
|477.2 (3rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.5 (59th)|
|260.6 (43rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||276.3 (15th)|
|198.8 (28th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.5 (26th)|
|278.4 (33rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||224 (87th)|
|2 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (12th)|
|5 (76th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (21st)|
Notre Dame Stats Leaders
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 1,236 yards (247.2 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 70.4% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes this season.
- Audric Estime has carried the ball 77 times for a team-high 591 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times as a runner.
- Jeremiyah Love has been handed the ball 26 times this year and racked up 176 yards (35.2 per game) with one touchdown.
- Chris Tyree's leads his squad with 241 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on nine catches (out of 11 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Jayden Thomas has put up a 195-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in 13 passes on 19 targets.
- Jaden Greathouse's 12 catches have turned into 166 yards and three touchdowns.
Duke Stats Leaders
- Riley Leonard has thrown for 778 yards (194.5 ypg) to lead Duke, completing 67.7% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 238 yards (59.5 ypg) on 29 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has carried the ball 39 times for 258 yards, with seven touchdowns. He's also tacked on five catches for 76 yards.
- Jalon Calhoun has hauled in 258 receiving yards on 20 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Jordan Moore has put up a 246-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 20 passes on 31 targets.
- Nicky Dalmolin's nine grabs (on 12 targets) have netted him 108 yards (27 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Notre Dame or Duke gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.