How to Watch the Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 14 Oklahoma Sooners (4-0) meet a fellow Big 12 foe when they host the Iowa State Cyclones (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
Oklahoma has the 33rd-ranked defense this year (310.8 yards allowed per game), and has been better offensively, ranking ninth-best with a tally of 506.8 yards per game. From an offensive standpoint, Iowa State is putting up 21 points per contest (108th-ranked). It ranks 26th in the FBS on defense (16.5 points surrendered per game).
We dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest in this article, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- UAB vs Tulane
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Kansas vs Texas
- Louisville vs NC State
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Florida vs Kentucky
- USC vs Colorado
- Baylor vs UCF
- Georgia vs Auburn
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- West Virginia vs TCU
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Key Statistics
|506.8 (16th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||308.3 (118th)|
|310.8 (32nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||292.5 (19th)|
|157.8 (65th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||83.3 (124th)|
|349 (6th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||225 (84th)|
|3 (12th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (12th)|
|10 (7th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (76th)|
Oklahoma Stats Leaders
- Dillon Gabriel has 1,227 pass yards for Oklahoma, completing 78% of his passes and recording 12 touchdowns and one interception this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 58 rushing yards (14.5 ypg) on 21 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Tawee Walker, has carried the ball 34 times for 176 yards (44 per game), scoring two times.
- Marcus Major has piled up 133 yards on 32 carries, scoring one time.
- Andrel Anthony's leads his squad with 371 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 21 receptions (out of 25 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Nic Anderson has put up a 223-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in eight passes on nine targets.
- Jalil Farooq's 10 catches have turned into 204 yards and two touchdowns.
Iowa State Stats Leaders
- Rocco Becht has thrown for 897 yards on 64.7% passing while recording seven touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also run for 45 yards with one score.
- The team's top rusher, Cartevious Norton, has carried the ball 43 times for 126 yards (31.5 per game).
- Eli Sanders has collected 71 yards (on 20 carries) with one touchdown.
- Jaylin Noel has collected 20 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 202 (50.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 30 times and has one touchdown.
- Daniel Jackson has collected 168 receiving yards (42 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 10 receptions.
- Jayden Higgins has racked up 153 reciving yards (38.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oklahoma or Iowa State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.