Magic vs. Raptors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Orlando Magic (8-5) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (6-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Amway Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and SportsNet.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Magic vs. Raptors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL and SportsNet
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Magic vs. Raptors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Magic 111 - Raptors 108
Magic vs Raptors Additional Info
|Magic vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Magic vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Magic vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Magic vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Magic vs Raptors Player Props|
|How to Watch Magic vs Raptors|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Magic vs. Raptors
- Pick ATS: Magic (- 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Magic (-3.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 218.8
- The Magic have a 10-3-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 7-6-0 mark from the Raptors.
- As a 1.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, Orlando is 3-0 against the spread compared to the 4-4 ATS record Toronto puts up as a 1.5-point underdog.
- Orlando and its opponents have eclipsed the point total 30.8% of the time this season (four out of 13). That's less often than Toronto and its opponents have (six out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Magic are 3-0, while the Raptors are 2-6 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Magic with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Magic Performance Insights
- Because of the Magic's offensive struggles this season, ranking fourth-worst in the NBA with 109.4 points per game, they've been forced to count on their defense, which ranks third-best in the league by surrendering 106.6 points per game.
- Orlando ranks second-best in the NBA by allowing only 40.3 rebounds per game. It ranks 11th in the league by pulling down 44.5 boards per contest.
- The Magic are putting up only 23.5 assists per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the league.
- Orlando has struggled in terms of turnovers this season, ranking fifth-worst in the NBA with 15.2 turnovers per game. Conversely, it ranks best in the league with 16.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- It's been rough sledding for the Magic in terms of threes, as they are averaging just 10.1 made threes per game (fourth-worst in NBA) and are making just 33% of their attempted threes (second-worst).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.