Magic vs. Raptors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Orlando Magic (8-5) are favored (-1.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (6-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Amway Center. The matchup airs on BSFL and SportsNet. The over/under for the matchup is 216.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Magic vs. Raptors Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- TV: BSFL and SportsNet
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Magic Betting Records & Stats
- Orlando's 13 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 216.5 points seven times.
- The average point total in Orlando's games this season is 216, 0.5 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Magic have compiled a 10-3-0 record against the spread.
- Orlando has been favored in three games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Orlando has played as a favorite of -130 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Magic.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Magic vs Raptors Additional Info
|Magic vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Magic vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Magic vs Raptors Prediction|
|Magic vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Magic vs Raptors Player Props|
|How to Watch Magic vs Raptors|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Magic vs. Raptors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 216.5||% of Games Over 216.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Magic Insights & Trends
- When playing at home, Orlando owns a better record against the spread (4-1-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (6-2-0).
- The 109.4 points per game the Magic average are only 1.4 fewer points than the Raptors give up (110.8).
- Orlando has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 110.8 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Magic vs. Raptors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Magic vs. Raptors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.