Top Player Prop Bets for Magic vs. Raptors on November 21, 2023
Franz Wagner and Scottie Barnes are two of the players with prop bets available when the Orlando Magic and the Toronto Raptors play at Amway Center on Tuesday (tipping at 7:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Magic vs. Raptors Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL and SportsNet
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Magic vs Raptors Additional Info
|Magic vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Magic vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Magic vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Magic vs Raptors Prediction|
|Magic vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Magic vs Raptors|
NBA Props Today: Orlando Magic
Franz Wagner Props
|18.5 (Over: -104)||4.5 (Over: -120)||3.5 (Over: +132)||1.5 (Over: -108)|
- The 18.5-point total set for Wagner on Tuesday is 2.5 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- His per-game rebound average -- 4.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Wagner has averaged 2.5 assists per game, 1.0 fewer than Tuesday's assist over/under (3.5).
- Wagner has connected on three three pointers per game, 1.5 more than his over/under in Tuesday's game (1.5).
Get Wagner gear at Fanatics!
Cole Anthony Props
|12.5 (Over: -102)||4.5 (Over: +104)||3.5 (Over: +134)||1.5 (Over: +140)|
- Tuesday's points prop for Cole Anthony is 12.5. That is 6.5 less than his season average.
- He averages 1.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 4.5.
- Anthony's assists average -- two -- is 1.5 lower than Tuesday's over/under.
- He has connected on two three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (1.5).
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Paolo Banchero Props
|18.5 (Over: -110)||7.5 (Over: +114)||4.5 (Over: +130)||1.5 (Over: +176)|
- The 13 points Paolo Banchero scores per game are 5.5 less than his over/under on Tuesday.
- He has pulled down six boards per game, which is less than his prop bet for Tuesday's game (7.5).
- Banchero's assist average -- 4.5 -- is the same as Tuesday's over/under.
- Banchero, at zero three-pointers made per game, averages 1.5 less than his over/under on Tuesday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Toronto Raptors
Scottie Barnes Props
|17.5 (Over: -105)||7.5 (Over: +104)||5.5 (Over: +114)||1.5 (Over: +104)|
- The 17.5-point over/under for Barnes on Tuesday is 3.5 lower than his scoring average.
- He averages 1.2 more rebounds than his over/under on Tuesday (which is 7.5).
- Barnes averages 6.7 assists, 1.2 more than Tuesday's over/under.
- Barnes, at 1.3 three-pointers made per game, averages 0.2 less than his over/under on Tuesday.
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Dennis Schroder Props
|13.5 (Over: -128)||2.5 (Over: +100)||5.5 (Over: -139)||1.5 (Over: +112)|
- Dennis Schroder has racked up 15.7 points per game in the 2023-24 season, 2.2 points more than Tuesday's over/under.
- He has averaged three rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Tuesday's game (2.5).
- Schroder's season-long assist average -- nine per game -- is 3.5 higher than Tuesday's assist over/under (5.5).
- Schroder's 3.3 made three-pointers per game is 1.8 more than his over/under in Tuesday's game (1.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.