Florida vs. Columbia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Florida Gators (4-1) and Columbia Lions (2-3) matching up at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 70-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Florida, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 1:30 PM ET on November 22.
The Gators enter this matchup after a 52-49 victory against Purdue on Monday.
Florida vs. Columbia Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Florida vs. Columbia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida 70, Columbia 68
Other SEC Predictions
Florida Schedule Analysis
- Florida has tied for the eighth-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one), but also has tied for the 18th-most Quadrant 2 losses (one).
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Florida is 3-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 10th-most victories.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida 2023-24 Best Wins
- 52-49 over Purdue (No. 74) on November 20
- 83-69 at home over Bethune-Cookman (No. 207) on November 9
- 82-65 at home over North Florida (No. 217) on November 6
- 92-54 at home over Florida A&M (No. 296) on November 13
- Aliyah Matharu: 18.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Ra Shaya Kyle: 14.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 56.9 FG%
- Leilani Correa: 14.0 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Laila Reynolds: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 56.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jeriah Warren: 5.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
Florida Performance Insights
- The Gators are outscoring opponents by 13.6 points per game with a +68 scoring differential overall. They put up 76.8 points per game (78th in college basketball) and allow 63.2 per contest (179th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.