South Florida vs. Maine Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the South Florida Bulls (2-1) versus the Maine Black Bears (3-3) at Yuengling Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-63 in favor of South Florida, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, South Florida is projected to cover the spread (9.5) against Maine. The two teams are expected to exceed the 135.5 over/under.
South Florida vs. Maine Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
- Line: South Florida -9.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Florida -450, Maine +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Florida vs. Maine Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Florida 73, Maine 63
Spread & Total Prediction for South Florida vs. Maine
- Pick ATS: South Florida (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Florida Performance Insights
- Last year, South Florida was 169th in college basketball offensively (72.0 points scored per game) and 237th on defense (72.0 points allowed).
- At 33.5 rebounds per game and 30.6 rebounds allowed, the Bulls were 74th and 143rd in the nation, respectively, last season.
- Last season South Florida was ranked 150th in the country in assists with 13.4 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Bulls were 182nd in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (7.4) last year. They were 209th in 3-point percentage at 33.6%.
- Defensively, South Florida was 240th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded per game at 7.7 last year. It was 256th in 3-point percentage allowed at 34.9%.
- Last year, South Florida attempted 62.9% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 37.1% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 72% of South Florida's baskets were 2-pointers, and 28% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.