Miami (FL) vs. Boston College: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The Miami Hurricanes (6-5) will have their 10th-ranked run defense on display versus the Boston College Eagles (6-5) and the No. 20 running attack in college football, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Hurricanes are favored, by 9.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 49 points.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Miami (FL) vs. Boston College matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-9.5)||49||-375||+300||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-9.5)||48.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Memphis vs Temple
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Cal vs UCLA
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Navy vs SMU
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Florida State vs Florida
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Washington State vs Washington
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Houston vs UCF
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) has covered five times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes have been favored by 9.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Boston College has put together a 4-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Eagles have been an underdog by 9.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
Miami (FL) 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the ACC||+2000||Bet $100 to win $2000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.