Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +1600, the Jacksonville Jaguars are No. 7 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 3.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -1204
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Jaguars in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Jaguars lower (seventh-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (sixth-best).
- The Jaguars have experienced the eighth-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +3000 at the beginning of the season to +1600.
- The implied probability of the Jaguars winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1600 moneyline odds, is 5.9%.
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Jacksonville is 8-3-0 this year.
- There have been five Jaguars games (out of 11) that went over the total this year.
- The Jaguars have won 85.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-1).
- This season, Jacksonville has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Jaguars are totaling 344.2 yards per game offensively this year (12th in NFL), and they are giving up 342.4 yards per game (20th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Jaguars are compiling 23.1 points per game on offense, which ranks them 11th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 12th, surrendering 20.5 points per contest.
Jaguars Impact Players
- In 11 games, Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 2,746 yards (249.6 per game), with 12 TDs and seven INTs, and completing 67.3%.
- In addition, Lawrence has run for 240 yards and three scores.
- Travis Etienne has run for 726 yards (66.0 per game) and seven scores in 11 games.
- In the passing game, Etienne has scored one time, with 36 receptions for 312 yards.
- Calvin Ridley has 47 receptions for 663 yards (60.3 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games, Christian Kirk has 56 catches for 761 yards (69.2 per game) and three scores.
- Foyesade Oluokun has posted one pick to go with 118 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and five passes defended in 11 games for the Jaguars.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
|Calvin Ridley Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Trevor Lawrence MVP Odds|
|Travis Etienne Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tank Bigsby Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Travon Walker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+450|
|3||September 24||Texans||L 37-17||+6600|
|4||October 1||Falcons||W 23-7||+10000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||W 25-20||+3500|
|6||October 15||Colts||W 37-20||+12500|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||W 31-24||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||W 20-10||+6600|
|10||November 12||49ers||L 34-3||+400|
|11||November 19||Titans||W 34-14||+50000|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||W 24-21||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.