Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 8 the Jacksonville Jaguars' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +2000.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -250
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Jaguars in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Jaguars are only eighth-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+2000), but seventh-best according to computer rankings.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Jaguars' Super Bowl odds up from +3000 at the start of the season to +2000. Among all teams in the league, that is the eighth-smallest change.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Jaguars have a 4.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has covered the spread eight times in 12 games.
- Out of 12 Jaguars games this season, six have gone over the total.
- The Jaguars have won six of the eight games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- Jacksonville has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won twice.
- The Jaguars are putting up 346.8 yards per game offensively this season (12th in NFL), and they are allowing 354.8 yards per game (24th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Jaguars are compiling 23.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 20th, surrendering 21.6 points per game.
Jaguars Impact Players
- In 12 games, Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 3,004 yards (250.3 per game), with 14 TDs and seven INTs, and completing 67.9%.
- Also, Lawrence has run for 248 yards and four scores.
- On the ground, Travis Etienne has scored eight TDs and accumulated 771 yards (64.3 per game).
- In addition, Etienne has 40 catches for 346 yards and one TD.
- Calvin Ridley has 51 receptions for 689 yards (57.4 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- Christian Kirk has 57 receptions for 787 yards (65.6 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- Foyesade Oluokun has amassed one pick to go with 131 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and five passes defended in 12 games for the Jaguars.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
|Calvin Ridley Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Trevor Lawrence MVP Odds|
|Travis Etienne Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tank Bigsby Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Travon Walker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+10000|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+500|
|3||September 24||Texans||L 37-17||+5000|
|4||October 1||Falcons||W 23-7||+8000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||W 25-20||+3000|
|6||October 15||Colts||W 37-20||+10000|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||W 31-24||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||W 20-10||+10000|
|10||November 12||49ers||L 34-3||+300|
|11||November 19||Titans||W 34-14||+100000|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||W 24-21||+5000|
|13||December 4||Bengals||L 34-31||+20000|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+100000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.