• 3/4 cup chilled heavy cream
• 4 large egg yolks
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
• 6 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
• 2 large egg white
• 1/4 cup Finley chopped mint
• In a clean stainless steel bowl, add egg yolks, salt, and half sugar. Place bowl on top a pot of boiling water. Whisk until egg yolks reach 160 degrees. Add chocolate to egg mix. Mix chocolate until it's completely melted and has a smooth consistency. Take bowl off boiling water, and place to the side. Allow to cool to room-temp.
• In a separate bowl, place egg whites and remaining sugar. Mix with hand blender to stiff peaks. Place in fridge.
• In a separate bowl, add heavy cream. Mix to stiff peaks. Place in fridge.
• Remove egg white and cream from fridge. Fold egg whites in chocolate in two batches. Do the same with the cream. Transfer to a clean bowl. Chill for 2 hours.
• Serve with berries and cookies. Enjoy!