• 1 can crescent rolls
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 1/4 cups milk
• 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
• 3-4 cups fresh broccoli
Directions1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and stir in milk, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and add in 1 1/2 cups cheese. Stir until just until melted. Set aside 1/2 cup cheese sauce.
2. Slightly steam broccoli so it is still crisp (about 4 minutes). Combine cheese sauce, chicken, and broccoli.
3. Roll out crescent rolls. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and spread chicken mixture over top. Roll crescent rolls so you have a log. Cut in to 10 even rolls (as you would roll and cut cinnamon rolls). Top with the sauce you had set aside and extra cheese if desired.
4. Place into a greased 9×13 pan.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 20 minutes or until browned on top.