13 oz. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/3 c. Coffee Liqueur
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 lb. Silken Tofu, drained
1 tbsp. Honey
1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate wafer crust
6 1/2 oz. Chocolate Wafer Cookies
1 tbsp. Sugar
3 oz. Unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spin the cookies and sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs. Drizzle in the butter, and pulse to combine.
3. Press this mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom, up the sides, and just over the lip of a 9-inch metal pie pan.
4. Bake on the middle rack of the oven until crust is set and appears dry, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, about 1 hour.
1. Place enough water in the bottom of a 4-quart saucepan to come 1 inch up the sides. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
2. Melt the chocolate chips with the liqueur and vanilla in a medium metal bowl set over the simmering water, stirring often with a rubber or silicone spatula.
3. Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture, and honey in a blender or food processor and spin until smooth, about 1 minutes.
4. Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the filling sets firm.
Tip: If you’re a non-vegetarian and want to add a little cream, use the whipped cream recipe from Chef Benny’s No-Bake Pina Colada Lush and put a little dollop on top!