• Sliced Bread
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of Egg Nog (separated into 2 half cups)
• 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
• 4 oz Cream Cheese
• 4 tablespoons of spiced rum (Optional)
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla
Directions• In a bowl (large enough to fit the slice of bread), combine eggs, ½ cup of egg nog ½ teaspoon each of nutmeg, and cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of vanilla and 1 tablespoon of spiced rum
• Turn skillet to medium heat and add butter or cooking spray to pan for coating.
• Dip both sides of bread into egg nog mixture and cook each side on medium until golden brown . Repeat this for each slice
For Egg Nog Sauce
• In medium saucepan heat 4oz of cream cheese until completely softened.
• Add in 1 cup of powdered sugar – stir until smooth
• Add ½ cup of egg nog, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, dash of cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 tablespoon of spiced rum
• Allow to simmer well and garnish over French toast