3 Large Sweet Potatoes
1 Tbsp. Salt
1 Tbsp. Chipotle Powder
Olive Oil, as needed
DirectionsYield: 6-8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. Rinse, peel, and cut a thin piece from the sweet potatoes to keep them flat.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, cut ¼ in. slices, then into ¼ in. strips).
4. In a large mixing bowl, drizzle fries with olive oil. Once evenly coated, sprinkle with salt and chipotle powder.
5. Evenly arrange fries onto baking sheet and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Then turn fries over and bake until caramelized.
6. Remove fries from the oven and drizzle with honey. Toss to evenly coat.
7. Plate and serve with favorite condiment.