• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 package flakey rolled pie crust
• 4 oz powered sugar
• 2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
• Chocolate sauce for garnish
Directions• In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and Irish Cream until a smooth consistency is reached.
• Roll out dough and punch out 4 inch circles with a cookie cutter. Separate dough evenly, for bottoms and tops.
• With a spoon, add a tablespoon of cream cheese mix to pie dough.
• Place tops on pies and seal with a fork.
• Pre-heat oven to 375
• Bake hand pies on a lined cookie sheet for 6 mins or until golden brown delicious.
• Serve with chocolate sauce.