• 1 lbs butter
• 3 1/2 cups sugar
• 10 large eggs
• 4 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Cream sugar and butter until mix is light and fluffy.
• Add one egg at a time until all eggs are fully incorporated.
• Add vanilla.
• Sift flour and set aside.
• On slow speed, slowly add flour, one cup at a time. Once flour is added, allow to mix for 5 to 8 mins.
• Oil and flour your bunt pan.
• Spoon batter into bunt pan and drop pan on counter twice to remove air.
• Place pan in oven for 1 hour and 30 mins.
• To test cake. Stick a toothpick in center. Toothpick should come out clean.
• Allow to cool on wire rack. Then remove for bunt pan and continue cooling.
• Best served with ice cream.