• Fresh frozen Swordfish
• 3 large, ripe tomatoes
• 2 whole, peeled garlic cloves, smashed, minced
• 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh herbs (chives, parsley, and basil)
• 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• Fresh lemon juice
• Fresh ground pepper
• Pinch ground coriander
• In a medium sauce pot, fill 3/4 with water. Add salt and bring to a boil. Cut a small X at the bottom of tomatoes.
• Place tomatoes inside boiling water. Allow to boil for 10 to 40 seconds, or until the skins begins to peel.
• In a separate bowl, fill with ice water.
• Remove tomatoes from boiling water and submerge in ice water to shock and stop the cooking process.
• Remove skin.
• Cut crosswise and squeeze out seeds. (You can wash the rest of seeds out using the ice water)
• Cut tomatoes to desired thickness, add to mixing bowl.
• Add garlic, fresh herbs and oil.
• Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
• Mix well.
• Thaw Swordfish properly.
• Pat dry with paper towel.
• In a cast-iron skillet, on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter. • Once butter is melted, add seasoned fish to pan. Sear on both side until protein reaches 145 degrees. Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Place your favorite salad in the middle of the plate. Place Swordfish on top, then top with Sauce Vierge.