• 1 can pumpkin purée
• 16 oz fresh fettuccine
• 2 oz fresh minced garlic
• 3 oz salted butter
• 7 oz hot Italian Sausage
• 20 oz 40% heavy cream
• 4 oz grated parmesan cheese
DirectionsSpicy Italian Sausage:
• Remove sausage from package. Place on cutting broad. Cut 1/2 inch on a bias.
• In a medium sauté pan, on medium/ high heat, sauté sausage until fully cooked. Place to the side and keep warm.
• In the same pan the sausage was cooked. Place butter and garlic and sauté for ten seconds. Add heavy cream to pan and allow to simmer until reduced by a quarter. Add parmesan cheese and continue to simmer. Add half can of pumpkin purée to Alfredo then whisk softly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sit to the side.
• Boil 4 quarts of salted water. Place fresh pasta in water and allow to cook for 2 minutes. Strain pasta. Add directly to the sauce.
Twirl pasta in sauce with a fork, and then place pasta in the middle of the plate. Place sausage on top of pasta. Garnish with basil, parmesan cheese, and Enjoy!!