10 oz vegan sausage, sliced
1/4 cup scallions, sliced
1/8 cup cilantro, sliced
1 cup fresh spinach, sliced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup grated smoked cheddar cheese
1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup half & half cream
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Dash of garlic
2 tbs olive oil
4 large croissants, cubed
Directions1. Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over high heat. Add mushrooms, scallions, cilantro, sausage and spinach. Cook until lightly browned. Remove from the fry pan and set aside.
2. Whisk the eggs, cream, half & half, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Add the vegetables and the croissant cubes to the egg mixture. Stir until fully integrated.
4. Pour the mixture in a nonstick square pan, cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and allow to rest in the fridge overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 25 minutes covered then uncover and bake until bubbly and golden on top.
6. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.