• 6 Egg Yolks
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 1/2 cup Moscato D’asti
• Pinch of kosher salt
• Lady fingers
• Fresh berries
Directions• In a glass mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar until you create ribbons and yolk mixture is frothy.
• Place a small sauce pot of water on stove, bring to a soft boil.
• Place egg mixture on top. Make sure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch water.
• Continue to stir egg mixture.
• Add Moscato, continue to stir until egg mixture reaches 140 - 150 degrees. Don’t over cook.
• Remove from heat. Allow to cool. Serve immediately.