In the Spotlight: Cherry Rankin shares her Ritz Chocolate Pie recipe
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Ms. Cherry Rankins joined WCTV’s In The Spotlight segment to share her Ritz Chocolate Pie recipe.
(1) 7.5oz box Ritz Fudge Crackers
(1) 5.9oz box Chocolate Jell-O
(1) 8oz Cream Cheese
(1) 8oz Cool Whip
(1) 16oz Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
Crush 8 crackers into crumbs
Mix pudding using the instructions on the box
Beat cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth
Remove from the mixer and fold in cool whip
Now it’s time to make your pie!
1. The first layer is chocolate pudding
2. Sprinkle half of the crackers on top of pudding
3. Then spread with the cream cheese mixture
4. Top with the remaining crumbs
5. Serve chilled
To find more recipes from Rankin, click here.
Have a news tip or see an error that needs correction? Write us here. Please include the article's headline in your message.
Keep up with all the biggest headlines on the WCTV News app. Click here to download it now.
Copyright 2023 WCTV. All rights reserved.